Hope you had a great weekend, we are having unusual warm temperatures here on Crete for this time of year so it’s been nice to get out and take walks along the beach without having to wear a coat!
I have decided to do a series of small posts to give you some tips on Blogging which of course can help you build your list.
5 Tips To Make Blogging Easy
Many bloggers find it difficult to blog regularly, where as other bloggers find it easy to blog everyday.
As you may know for your blogging to be effective you need to add fresh content to your blog on a regular basis. In this post I am giving you five tips that you can use to make blogging easy.
- Write your blog content in advance and save it so that it’s ready to be posted everyday. When you have time try to write enough blog content that will be enough for several days or for the whole week. You can write and save your blog posts on your blog, and all you have to do is to publish the posts everyday. This means that on those days when you do not have the time to write you can still post fresh content on your blog using the blog posts you would have saved.
- Blog about a wide range of things that relate to your niche. Think about any information relating to your niche which your website visitors will be interested in seeing on your blog. Identify the sub-niches in your niche and write about those as well, you should never run out of ideas on what to blog about.
- Invite your blog visitors to leave some comments relating to your posts and your niche. This is an easy way of getting unique content on your website, the more interaction you allow on your blog the more content you will have on your blog.
- Research and look for the key questions and issues that people in your niche are interested in, and provide information that addresses those questions on your blog. Look in the relevant forums for the hot topics that people are asking and provide answers to these questions on your blog. This will make your blog useful to your visitors because it will have information which your visitors are looking for. This gives you a wide range of topics that you can blog about.
- Use PLR content, customize it and make it unique and break it into blog posts. It is essential that you make the PLR content very unique otherwise you will be penalized for duplicate content. Using PLR content as a starting point for your blog posts means that you will be able to create blog content easily and quickly.
Use these five tips outlined above to make blogging easy. The more you blog, the more traffic you drive to your website.I will be giving you more tips next time so look out for my next post, in the mean time please leave any comments below and share any further tips you have.
To your success
Thanks for reading
I am an English lady living on a Greek island. I work from home as a Bronze Team Leader with SFI Strong Future International.